Autumn is such a cosy time of year, but sometimes you can be left wondering what to do with your time as the nights draw darker earlier and the weather gets colder. Here’s some cute things to do during the Fall months.
1. Paint your nails a berry red, the perfect Autumnal colour!
2. Take a walk in the park and admire the leaves changing colour
3. Go to a bonfire wrapped up in your favourite hat and scarf
4. Drink a delicious hot chocolate covered in cream and sprinkles
5. Treat yourself to some beautiful new boots to keep your feet toasty
6. Take a fall #OOTD post for Instagram
7. Bake a pumpkin pie
8. Host a movie night with your friends
9. Have a bubble bath
10. Enjoy every special autumn moment and be happy
Winter pom pom hats coming soon to oliveandlile.com
Posted in autumnal clothing, bonfire night fashion, cosy autumn, fall, Uncategorized, warm clothes
Tagged 10 things to do in fall, Autumn, autumnoutfit, cosy, fall, hats
Does anything say Fall more than walking down the street through the crunching leaves, with a pumpkin spiced latte? They are our favourite drink in the office and we have been making our own this autumn, so we thought we would share our perfect little recipe with you…so you can also enjoy your own perfect little PSL.
- 2 ounces Pumpkin Spice Syrup
- 8 ounces organic whole milk
- 1 to 2 shots espresso or 4 ounces cold-brewed coffee concentrate
Steam the milk and put half in your mug. Add the syrup and the espresso or coffee concentrate (heated). Stir and top with the rest of the steamed milk. Top with a pinch of pumpkin pie spice if you’d like.
They’re you go! A yummy Pumpkin Spiced Latte…mmm.
Tag us on insta with your photos of your PSL xo
Posted in autumnal clothing, Baking, cosy autumn, fall, Fashion, halloween, instagram tips, pumpkin spiced lattes, Uncategorized
Tagged coffee, fall, homemade, pumpkin spiced latte